Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

2014 Disc 'n Dat Bluegrass Open Options
brutalbrutus
Posted: Thursday, May 29, 2014 10:58:21 AM

...and DGCR
discndat
Posted: Friday, May 30, 2014 6:06:56 PM

53 signed up now - here's the Current Registration List

Going to be a great weekend for some disc golf at two of the best courses in this area. Come on out.

I will be taking down online registration a little later this evening. You can still save some time.
Zepledelin
Posted: Saturday, May 31, 2014 7:04:45 PM

Great day of dg. Thanks for throwing the tourney, looking forward to tomorrow. I was too tired to look but was there any MVP switches out there and what were the prices on the neutron MVPs.
sisyphus
Posted: Saturday, May 31, 2014 9:23:20 PM

First day thanks to all the volunteers and of course the park crew out a Lincoln Ridge today. Dan, awesome to have shade at 24 in case of backup, and for setting it up so there weren't too many backups anyway. The water out on the course is tremendously appreciated. All the little things, ya know. Thanks!
T_Vincent
Posted: Tuesday, June 03, 2014 9:10:59 PM

I have posted a few pictures that I took from the rounds at Lincoln Ridge.
discndat
Posted: Wednesday, June 04, 2014 12:24:35 PM

First a super big shout out to Rod Angel and Tony Vincent for running the tournament - they did a great job and it has allowed me to play the last two years. Thank you both so much. I know I didn't say it much this past weekend but I really do appreciate it.

I also want to thank: the spotters, Chris Behymer, Noah Smith and Shane Muehlenhard; Jeff Eades RingMaster of Fire; Kenton County Parks, Boone County Parks - came through in a pinch for us over the shelter snafu. Both courses looked great. My favorite is still Lincoln Ridge/Banklick - it is just so picturesque and it looked super on Saturday. Thanks to Dave Marlow for temp fixing the basket on long hole 13 at Idlewild. Thanks to my beautiful wife Candy for coming out and supporting me (not just this weekend but always) and all my wonderful friends. I know I'm forgetting someone but if I did, take this as a big thank you to you too.

I hope everyone enjoyed the weekend of disc golf.