Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

2017 CCS Results Options
T_Vincent
Posted: Sunday, May 21, 2017 8:58:00 PM

Here is the first post of the Results from the 2017 CCS events.

I will start to take out the two worst finishes after five events.

File Attachment(s):
2017 CCS Results 05 May.pdf (74kb) downloaded 128 time(s).

T_Vincent
Posted: Friday, July 28, 2017 8:40:33 PM

Ok, I was absent for Williamsburg, so I apologize for the delay in getting this up.
Even though we have played only four events, it would have been the fifth, so I have started to drop the two worst scores.
If you see anything, please let me know. I will see you at A.J. next.

File Attachment(s):
2017 CCS Results 07 July.pdf (78kb) downloaded 73 time(s).

T_Vincent
Posted: Friday, September 01, 2017 7:07:00 PM

Current standing are in the file below. Standard drill, if you see something please let me know.

File Attachment(s):
2017 CCS Results 08 August.pdf (81kb) downloaded 75 time(s).

T_Vincent
Posted: Thursday, October 05, 2017 7:07:28 PM

Current standings from after the rescheduled Boone / Idlewild CC.

With two events left in the year there are a few races developing. At the same time, there are a few division leaders that still need to get one more event in their division to qualify for a CC Award.

As always please let me know if you have problems, or see a mistake.

File Attachment(s):
2017 CCS Results 06 October.pdf (83kb) downloaded 17 time(s).

T_Vincent
Posted: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 8:58:44 PM

Eight of the nine CCS events are in the books. Here are the standings as we go to the Lincoln Ridge finale.

The link to the file is below, but I am going to go through the various divisions to update here.

Open: Justin Cahill is currently in first, followed by David Cox and Cyrus Fuhrman. Jeff Vandemark and Alex Eyerman could even finish in the top three depending on who all shows up.

Masters: Tony Vincent is leading Adam Jones, with John Finnegan not far behind. Peter Caldwell and Drew Miller are in the hunt for a top three finish.

Grand Masters: Jim Ferrara is ahead of Jeff Eades with a tie for third by Troy Ison and Bob Herbert.

Senior Grand Masters: Ron Godbey is running away with the win while Dave Marlow and James Shelton are in a race for second and third.

Advanced: Nate Cahill is in the lead. If Calvin Caldwell or Stephen Harris show up at Lincoln Ridge it could be interesting, they are right there but need one more advanced event to qualify for an award.

Advanced Masters: Ben Culshaw is winning but needs one more event to qualify for an award. Troy Matteoli is currently second.

Advanced Grand Masters: Robert C Glover Jr has this one wrapped up. Rod Angel is in second. Chris Engel is in third but will not qualify, Don Lohman, on the other hand could qualify and take third from Chris.

Intermediate: Beau Lemen has taken intermediate easily by attending all of the events. Eric Brunner has second all to himself. Third is interesting, while Craig Dammeyer is currently in third. Logan Mitchell, James Martin, and even Chad Broderick could catch him.

Recreational: There is no points champion but I could not leave out how well Bradley Caldwell has played in Rec. He will be ready for Intermediate next year.

If you read all this, thanks, and I will see you at Lincoln Ridge!

File Attachment(s):
2017 CCS Results 10 October.pdf (85kb) downloaded 3 time(s).