Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

I made it to hollywood!!! Options
berto
Posted: Friday, October 05, 2007 2:13:52 PM

Just thought I would let everyone know I made it to Hollywood... Everything went smoothly... We made it to flaggstaff the third day on the road, then just hung out.... went to the grand canyon... then went and stayed with friends in phoenix... We were only about 6 hours away at that point. we are all moved in and I am digging the awesome weather.... Have not played anywhere yet, but I am thinking that in the next couple days I am going to go to la mirada.... hope everyone is well .... I will check back in soon - berto
AdamJ
Posted: Saturday, October 06, 2007 4:33:09 AM

Good to hear it Bro
Was hangin with your cuz last nite
Talk with ya soon and plan on visiting
later on.
Peace out
BIGBOY
Posted: Monday, October 08, 2007 6:20:56 AM

congrats on the safe voyage across the US. Glad to hear all is well. You know we have been kickin' all week in 90 degree temps. Not bad for Ohio in October. Keep us posted.
Kuhns
berto
Posted: Saturday, October 13, 2007 4:09:15 PM

I went and played at Oak Grove park yesterday.. It Is a cool park... It's half trees and hills and half desert with ravines and brush...... all in one 21 hole course... The whole course is surrounded by mountains...... The course is not long but has some challenging pin placements.... The coolest thing is that this is the first permanent course in the history of disc golf, and it's close to my house..... I am going to play la mirada next..... Hope all is well in the nati... I am definitely missing home but also loving it out here.......