Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

South Carolina Courses Options
BIGBOY
Posted: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 7:24:25 PM

If anyone is going to head down to the Carolinas let me know I have some inside information on some of the local courses.
EricLong1285
Posted: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 5:28:37 PM

Just visited SC on my honeymoon and played at a couple of courses.  There was one at a golf course called Tupelo Bay near Myrtle Beach.  Pretty lame little 9 hole course that litterally follows the golf course accurately.  However, if you find your way to John's Island, SC near Charleston, make it a point to stop by Trophy Lake DGC.  It is a fantastic 18 hole course that wraps around a water sports lake, so be sure to bring a floating disc or two.  Small proshop on site if you do manage to loose a disc.  They also have divers that periodically reclaim discs and return them for a fee.  All around fun, challenging course!
dettmerb
Posted: Wednesday, June 25, 2014 4:40:28 PM

Trophy Lakes tomorrow!! I drove by yesterday to check it out. Looks sweet. Can not wait!
dettmerb
Posted: Thursday, June 26, 2014 8:19:19 PM

Amazing course. Probably the most fun course I've played. Only course I've played that compares is Selah Ranch. If you end up in South Carolina, do whatever you can to check this out. I played 36 holes, only lost on disc. Hopefully the divers retrieve it, if anyone from Cincy makes their way down here, I'd love to have my green blizzard wraith back! :)