Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

10 Year Anniversary Options
discndat
Posted: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 3:46:13 PM

:bounce Come on out Friday and celebrate with us - our 10 Year Anniversary - we opened our doors 11/28/97, the day after Thanksgiving - for the first 3-4 years we didn't think we'd make it, but we did. To thank you and all our customers we will have discounts on discs and merchandise, we'll give away 2-$25 Gift Certificates (if you come in you get to enter and we'll have the drawing around 5:30pm - no need to be present) and refreshments. Thanks to everyone who made this possible. Some Anniversary specials will run thru 11/30/07. :bounce
BIGBOY
Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 11:58:32 AM

Congradulations Dan! I would love to come but I will be out of town. Have a great Thanksgiving weekend.

Kuhns
discndat
Posted: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 11:06:26 AM

Thanks John. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving also. Just wanted to let everyone know who won the $25 Gift Certificates given away on Friday. Tracy Smith (Chris Smith's wife) and Landon Williams (disc golfer from Lexington). Thanks to all the local disc golfers and others who came by to help us celebrate 10 years. We still have some Anniversary specials thru Friday - 10% off discs and 5% off other merchandise (excluding baskets). Thanks again to everyone who has supported us in-store, at tournaments, online or wherever. We appreciate you very much.
ccs
Posted: Saturday, December 08, 2007 4:51:35 PM

Thanks again Dan. Tracy really appreciated the gift certificate. I can't wait for the 20th. anniversary!