Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

Disc Golfers R' US Options
Lingo1976
Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2008 3:57:38 PM

Everyone needs to check out this site its pretty cool.... Disc Golfers R' US J-son
Dellahyam
Posted: Monday, January 14, 2008 10:11:22 AM

I'm On it!
LStephens
Posted: Monday, January 14, 2008 11:39:55 AM

I guess I should make room on my servers to start a dating site just for disc golfers. Unfortunately it will be highly skewed toward the male population. Have a page for a nice bio of your favorite courses and what you would like most in a disc golf partner. For the guys the prescreening would be very easy. 1. Does it bother you if her PDGA rating is higher than yours? 2. Does it bother you if her max distance is longer than yours? 3. Would it bother you if she was in a threesome with Climo and Val Jenkins while you were on the card with two rec players?

It would be mandatory for every user to have pics of themselves playing. Features would include 'What is in your bag?' and the ever popular thesis on 'My favorite course is...'. Mixed couples of Discraft and Innova would be shunned by the community to start with...but after we open awareness I can even see an Innova/Gateway relationship being accepted in our dating community.

While I code this up....you guys better go to a field and start throwing..because early reports show that girls like a guy with Big D.
Kool Keith
Posted: Monday, January 14, 2008 2:05:34 PM

LL Kool K
finnhawc
Posted: Monday, January 14, 2008 4:33:36 PM

Good site, indeed! I joined up; this site is from Terry Calhoun-former Communications Director of the PDGA.