Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

New Discs Options
discndat
Posted: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 3:55:56 PM

Just wanted to let you know about some new discs that are in:
Pro Pig

For those that want an overstable putter

Pro Pig The Pro Pig is an overstable Putt & Approach disc. It is great for hyzer putting, sidearm approaches and backhand spikes. The Pig holds the line well, even in extreme wind conditions. The Pig features a Thumtrac� Rim for sure grips on sidearm throws and putts. It performs equally well for backhand or sidearm throws. The Pro Plastic blend used for the Pig is exceptionally grippy and durable.

Champion Monarch

The Distance Driver for beginning players.

Champion Monarch

The Champion Monarch is our longest range Distance Driver with a significant high speed turn. This predictable high speed turn makes the Monarch a good choice for beginning players and those with slower arm speeds. The Monarch also makes a great roller disc. This disc is much like a faster Roadrunner with more glide.

Discs by Discraft: Pro D Zone and Sparkle Z Force. Discwing Select Series discs: Quarter K II, Transend (midrange) and Crosshair (putter). Had some good reviews on the Crosshair.

discndat
Posted: Thursday, October 16, 2008 2:32:32 PM

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Champion Boss David Feldberg Signature Disc

Ok, we've got them in stock. The newest, fastest distance driver from Innova is the David Feldberg Signature Champion Boss. Right now we've got them at an Introductory Offer price online. If you are a GCFDA Club Member you get that price instore also. The first ones went super fast. We do have some of the Star Stamped ones left but they are now at the Collector's price.
discndat
Posted: Friday, October 24, 2008 4:11:19 PM

New putter from Gateway is in: Voodoo www.discndatonline.com/item.cfm 
discndat
Posted: Friday, January 23, 2009 3:11:34 PM

KC Worlds and Discraft are offering the LE Z Drone as a Fundraiser. My question is would you be interested in any of these? I have already had a couple people ask me if we were going to have them. The problem is the minimum order is 50 and they want payment in advance. I might be able to order some if I knew there was going to be a demand for them and I can get them to lower the minimum.   All are going to be 177-178g.  Cost = $20. You can e-mail or post on here and I'll update shortly on whether or not we'll get any.

2009 KC Worlds LE Z Drone midrange
stability: 2.6

Drone is a favorite midrange of World Champ Nate Doss, and it's available for the first time ever in durable Z plastic! Battle the wind knowing your plastic can handle day to day abuse and still retain its stability. Proceeds benefit the 2009 World Championships. 2009 KC Worlds LE Z Drone midrange
stability: 2.6

LE Z Drone